Friday, 9 September 2016

Thing we did when kids went o reeko tournament

My nephew is going on a long flight to the UK.  He loves animals.  On the plane, he needs something that he can play with and keep him occupied in a small space.  The pieces have to be able to be stored flat in a snaplock bag that can go in his pocket.  


3 possibilities to prototype are: tan gram

Jig saw
.  Drawing 

I have chosen Tan gram  #   because: drawing how is that possible on card board it would make holes in the card board jig saw it it would be to hard for me to cut the card board so it fits in where it ment to.



My first prototype: you get your card and you draw whatever you want its design to be so in this case it animals


(This needs to be detailed enough so that someone else can make it )


Tester 1's Feedback and Recommendations:

I really liked:

A recommendation I have is:

Based on my tester's feedback, the changes I want to make are:


No comments:

Post a Comment